Friday, August 17, 2007

Yellowcard's Paper Walls?

Im am insulted with the name of Yellowcard's new album! I,for one, actually live in paper walls. And no, im not a hippy. So then? Why paper walls? Cause Ryan is a humble little boy!! I love my home and im not gonna get insulted with a band with 2 other people called "Ryan". I keep my "Paper Walls" in my class, but when ever it rains, it makes it wet and hard to sleep inside. But when it is dry, a crazy mob(i used to own one but now they are against me) put kerosene and then set it on fire. Then i got to get new Paper Walls. I sent my "Paper Walls" to a NMTV(Non Music Television Vision) show called ' Pimp My Paper Walls' and boy, they did a good job with it. They put a 40" plasma television, a brand new Toyota and a cake in my Paper Walls. I love my paper walls and be sure to visit me in my Paper Walls.

Post by,Ryan

No comments: